Thursday, December 30, 2010

Samantha

This is from six months ago. I hate shooting in the summer. My studio is like a combination brick oven/greenhouse with the mixture of bricks that gets constant sun during the day and large windows in between. Although I amp up the air conditioning before shooting, it is quickly negated by the hot lights. Fans, which create wonderful goosebumps in winter, are simply just a little relief in summer. Another reason that I used to disliked shooting in summer was tan lines- I used to hate them, but recently I've come to embrace them. I still do not care for tans in general, but very pale skin contrasted with a dark tan line creates a feeling of something that you shouldn't see- a visual treat. Next summer I need to find a couple of models with some serious tan lines. I guess that this posting is a call out...











No comments:

Post a Comment